TL;DR; Workflowy is a (free) website where you can take notes and doesn’t matter how big it gets it is still easy to manage. Check it out https://workflowy.com/invite/35df8d82.lnx
Workflowy is a (free) website where you can take notes on lists. It is being really useful for me because I can take notes of steps I take to complete something then when I need it again I can just look at my notes instead of having to figure it all out again. I can also take notes of commands I run so if I need something crazy again I don’t have to figure it out, it is already there.
If you want to try it out you can register with this link https://workflowy.com/invite/35df8d82.lnx
It is a referral link, it means you will get +250 items/month for free (I will get it as well, you can refer your friends to get more items/month).
You can take notes about everything. It is like Trello, works not only for development but works for marketing, cooking, training…
Some things about it:
– You can check items as completed
– You can share a specific list (view only or view & edit)
– You can create lists to any depth
– There are keyboard shortcuts
– It saves automatically
You could also build:
– List to save links (just like Pocket; [checkout this extension](https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/workflowy-clipper/pmolhkonbppmihdpjmgclnclfppjndom))
– Crazy ideas list, take notes and never forget crazy ideas again (there is a mobile app)
– Shopping list
– TODO list when someone joins/leaves group/company/…
– Steps taken to complete a task (remember what was done, commands that you needed…)
– Cooking recipes
Just like Trello there are plenty ways to use it, you just have to figure them out.
So, wanna try it out? https://workflowy.com/invite/35df8d82.lnx